
She's continuing to do really well with eating more solid foods and feeding herself. Last weekend she actually even attempted chewing a baby carrot (raw and hard, not cooked). Jamie was giving her dip on the carrot and she took the whole thing and she actually did a decent job chewing some of it up and eating it. She really prefers to feed herself now so we've been using a lot of the food pouches that she can suck the food out of, finding foods that she can pick up herself, and helping her use a spoon. This all means that mealtime is much messier than before (which, as you know, I'm rather neurotic about, but she's just been getting a lot more baths lately!).
Today was a teacher planning day so Kinsey didn't have school. We also had beautiful weather (sunny and about 50) so Kinsey and I decided to take advantage of the annual pass my dad gave us to The Farm and we went to check out the animals. I got to practice with my new camera too. It's great that she's doing so well standing and cruising because I was able to stand her up at the fence by the animals and she could see them really well while I stepped back to take pictures. We also used one of my Christmas presents today for the first time today: a folding wagon! We have a regular wagon, but it doesn't fit in my car so now I can take a wagon with me and it's so much easier for things like this because I'm not constantly strapping her in and out of the stroller. I love it and Kinsey's always enjoyed riding in her wagon.
Anyway, here are some pictures:
The horses/ponies were her favorite today. Every time we go she really enjoys a different animal!
It looks like she was screaming at him! Silly girl!
She got to pet him (and poke him in the eye a little too)
And he enjoyed a good sniff of her too!
Of course, no trip to The Farm is complete without yanking on a goat's ear!
I was trying to get some cute pictures of her on the picnic table, but she just wanted to get up and cruise around it.
And here's one from earlier this week - she emerged from my craft room one evening with all these different pieces of fabric wrapped around herself - I think she has 5 different fabrics here (and no we're not Colts fans now - that was an order for a friend!).
No comments:
Post a Comment