Friday, March 28, 2014

Sickness Strikes Again

I guess one sickness wasn't enough this month . . . last weekend Kinsey came down with a cold, only two weeks after having the stomach bug :(  She had one rough night and didn't eat very well for a day or two, but she's been doing ok since then. She still has a pretty bad cough and runny nose, but it's not generally bothering her, she's eating well, playing and sleeping well. This type of cough has taken a few weeks to completely clear up in the past so I'm expecting that again. She missed all but 1 day of school this week . . . she hasn't been to a full week of school all month, either because she's been sick or one of the teachers has been sick. Anyway, next week is Spring Break so we're all hoping that everyone can get a nice break and get rid of all the germs. We'll see.

Kinsey has started making a definite "dadadada" sound using her tongue so I've talked to her teachers about getting her to do it purposefully and in context, so they're going to work on that with her and a picture of Jamie. (Of course, I want her to say mama, but every time I try to show her how to do that with her mouth, she just laughs at me.)

I don't think I have anything else to report this week. But here are some pictures:

Painting with a toy tractor at school
Sitting in the big girl chair to eat lunch (no highchair!)
No one puts baby in the corner . . . except baby herself
And here are some pictures of the inside of our new travel trailer:

The living space and view of the master bedroom (behind the TV)
Kinsey's room - we took out a bunk bed and bought a used crib for her
Good floor space in Kinsey's room for playing


No comments: