Thursday was the last day of Kinsey's 1st year of preschool! I'm not too sentimental about it though because Kinsey will have 2 more years of preschool before she goes to Kindergarten (since her birthday is in Nov., she will be almost 6 when she starts Kindergarten). Plus, as I mentioned last week, Kinsey will be attending a summer school program. That doesn't start for a few weeks though so in the meanwhile we are going to enjoy the ability to sleep in! (I hope Kinsey agrees! Today she was up at regular school time, but after a few days I'm sure she'll start sleeping in at least a little).
This last week of school was a lot of fun. On Tuesday they took a field trip to the nearby park to play and on Thursday they had a Field Day playing outside. I sent Kinsey to school in her bathing suit because they were planning to play with some water - and we all know how much Kinsey loves that!
 |
| Swinging at the Park on Tuesday |
 |
| Fun with a bucket of soapy water! |
Speaking of water, today I bought Kinsey a new bathtub toy - bath crayons and they were a huge hit! It was rather difficult to get a picture of her coloring the tub because she was moving so fast, but here are a couple:
We're continuing to practicing more with Kinsey walking on her own and we're also doing it without her splints sometimes. We don't go back to the orthopedist until the middle of June to see if she still needs to wear them or not, so she's still wearing them most of the time until we know for sure. But here's a
video of her walking around the house pushing her baby stroller without the splints (and wearing her cute Jelly shoes!)
Nothing else to report this week. But here are some cute pictures:
 |
| "Reclining" to watch TV - I love her crossed legs! |
 |
| She got into my bras in the closet and put every one of them over her head! |
 |
| She found the belts too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment